Friday, January 26, 2007

Me hate Copy Cats..!!!!

Copycats sucks!!!
Really...the most irritating thing that a person can do to me is to copy everything that I do...from what shoes I wear, how i do my hairstyle, how I dress, my home decor...what's the latest wall paint, my curtains, what I have in my house...infact every single details are being copied...they just have to peep thru that small hole and inspect every details of...ME!! and the best part is..they'd pretend that its just a mere coincidence that they and us look alike...like duhhh....!!!
Maybe some people might take it as a compliment that someone else 'looks' up to you but hey...its suffocating...ME!!
I don't even know you...We don't even talk..infact the first time I met you, we are of a different world..the way you dress, your hairstyle, your house, and slowly, the changes took place... if I choose you to be my friend, I'd be glad to give some pointers but hey...you follow my sytle but you act as if you own the world...what's all these about??? You want to be ME???
Excuse me Miss, Im no Angelina Jolie or Victoria Beckham..go copy the look of someone else...Anyways...whatever...cos' all I know if you don't have it, no matter how you try, you just can't!! heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home