Wednesday, July 27, 2005

dark clouds


woke up cos' i had a weird..weird dream..wouldn't want that to happen..either i brush it off or take it as a cautionary guidelines of what's coming thru'..my sixth sense must be telling me something i didn't know..feel like confronting people but no energy...been feeling 'under the clouds' for more than a week now..not my norm..me always a cheery soul... optimistic, bursting with energy and suddenly every single positive note in my body been sapped out...what happen?? still finding the answer...
i know i got a few horrible 'F...ing a..h.l.s' that i just wish i could 'erase' off.. when will the sun shine in me again?..me feeling sad and bored and tired and all rolled into one...
but then again...its the start of the day..got to get rid of that negativity..oh my...not today cos' i'll definitely bump into that 'f' bitch..there goes my day in the clouds again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home